Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stamping

I am going to work through all my stamps to see if there are any I really don't like or like using (rubber ones for instance, just hate them).

For the first time in quite a while, I bought myself some new stamps as part of a magazine - a jungle wild animal theme. Here they are just stamped onto a sheet of white paper:
I like them a lot. They came from this magazine - shush - advertising!
It also had some paper blanks in them which I don't tend to use much but some of them are okay.

You should clean silicone stamps before using, there is a bit of mould release residue still on them. However, I tend to stamp them as above, putting them straight into soapy water after each stamp. Once rinsed and dried, they are put back on the acetate backing and are ready to go (and stamp properly) next time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar