
But the 'maters' are still putting on! I thought the Cherry Tomatoes were about gone but damn if I didn't fertilize and they put on new growth and are loaded with tomatoes again. They get morning shade and full afternoon sun..but I am pulling them when they first start to turn so the sun doesn't blister them. Plus..the damn varmits like them when they get good and red on the vines.

No problems with the okra and blackeyed peas. Both are still blooming every night and probably will as long as I keep the water and fertilizer on them. I am right proud of the pea patch. I have been eating peas now for a week and will start freezing some within the next day or so. I don't know if the okra will get ahead of me or not. I can eat it every day and that's about what I get every day..just enough for a meal.

0 Yorumlar