Remember this:
It is now this:
![]() |
| A New Coffee Bar. |
![]() |
| I have lots of storage in these little drawers in this buffet table for napkins and k-cup refillers and teas, etc. |
![]() |
| Remember this old chippy post I got at Anne's (White Lace Cottage) Vintage Home Sale. I was not sure what I would do with it just knew I needed this chippy piece. |
![]() |
| Terry and his trustee tools cut the post in half so I could frame out the chalkboard space of the coffee bar. Thanks Anne. I knew I would find a good use for that chippy post. |
![]() |
| Le Cafe hanging basket to put muffins and bakery items. I am going to fill these with cute french linens too. On the hunt. |
![]() |
| Cute creamer and also cow candle sticks and a cute cow creamer. |
![]() |
| A little chalk board paint and an old chippy frame. |
![]() |
Now I have a nice place for desserts and yummy coffee's and Latte's when I have guests or it is just Sunday morning with just Terry and I.
The fun part about all of this is I do not drink coffee. Never could get a grip on the taste of coffee. Believe me I have tried through the years to like it. Even with all the yummy creamers just could not embrace the taste.
The fun part about all of this is I do not drink coffee. Never could get a grip on the taste of coffee. Believe me I have tried through the years to like it. Even with all the yummy creamers just could not embrace the taste.
Love the smell of coffee brewing just not the taste.
I am a tea drinker and love the chai tea's I can make in my Keurig.
Now Keurig has so many great choices for cold or hot drinks.
So that is what I did this past week end. Love my new coffee bar. Now who is coming by for a cup of Joe!
Have a great week.
Kris
Sharing with:

















0 Yorumlar