Sometimes there's nothing better for the soul than finding a few new
pretty things to live with.
...and here are some I recently found that I couldn't quite talk myself out of.
so home they came
The pretty velvet ribbon spools that Sundance put on sale after Christmas.
$13.99 got me all five.
10 yards on each spool!!!
This little birdie in his tiny wire cage came from a favorite garden center.
My most extravagant purchase were these pretty fabrics that I had to
drive 75 miles to find.
Some will find their way into a pretty quilt and others
a couple of pillows someday soon.
A new mug to enjoy a steaming cup of hot chocolate in
on these cold Winter nights.
Somehow it just tastes better when it's wrapped in florals.
T J Maxx
Cute little Cath Kidston tins on sale that my neighbor brought to my attention and let me
tack onto her order earlier this month.
pretty, pretty, pretty
Finding these cheap little nuggets
sure put the WOW into my world.
Hoping all of you enjoy a day of bliss wherever you call home!

0 Yorumlar