Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wednesday, My pig runneth over!

 -$225.14 personal
$1899.12 studio


     I have had a hard time getting to the computer this morning as the shop is all about can I get this in an hour?  Can I get this by this afternoon.  Can I get these tomorrow at 10?  It is great but usually my turn around time is 2 days.  Most of these people are from small towns and are coming in for shopping or medical.  So I do try to get things out the same day but so much is hard.  This morning I have had to replace a zipper and hem a pair of pants all before 10 a.m.  But the gentleman with the pants was so thrilled to get them in an hour that he gave me a $20.00 although the charge was $12.00.  Anyway I know you are all anxious to hear about my pig.

     I saved $547.37 in spare change last year.  I only put my loose change at the end of the day in the pig.  She weighed in at 33 lbs and I had to carry the coin into the bank in three trips.  I felt like the Knox Bank. It was a pretty painless way to save money and kind of fun.  I would weigh the pig about once a month.  I will use this money for Christmas, so it is squirreled away in an envelope for when I actually start my Christmas shopping here in the valley.

     It is so nice to have my teacher back, last week was so tiring.  I was able to come home at 6:30 last night and just sit with hubby and watch a TV program.  Then we went and cleaned the bank.

     I have been in a quandary about a tree this year.  Last year if you will recall I purchased a very beautiful silk tree pre-lit on a good sale and it did not even last the season.  We had always purchased a Nursery tree from the Catholic Charities but they have gotten so expensive.  The kids always wanted the perfect dense nursery tree and I loved the smell of the fresh evergreen.  Now these trees are around $80.00 and they die before the 25th.  Then I thought, how stupid are you?  Your husband works in the woods.  Send him to find a tree while he is working.  Don't worry he purchased the $2.00 permit. Now this tree will not be perfect or dense like a nursery tree but I am sure it will be beautiful and it will be essentially FREE!  So that works for me.

     Out My Window:  Beautiful and sunny but soooooooooo Cold.  Cold snap moving in for the weekend.

     I have a lot of sewing to get done today, so I had better get busy.  Someone is at the door again.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar