Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I've been having the worse period pains in the history of my period pains haha.
Started on Tuesday, but I didn't notice it much then cos I was busy shopping hehehe but yesterday was the killer. My lower back was aching the entire day, I had a constant throbbing in my temples and I kept feeling nauseous.

Fell into a fitful sleep after my almost 11 hours of classes.

Being a member of the female gender is so difficult. We have to deal with our uterus and the pain that comes with periods, we can't have fun without worrying about getting pregnant, we've been discriminated since the beginning of time (but of course much less now) and we have to deal with the many childish idiots in this world (the male gender) amongst many other things.

Ah. Sometimes I feel that we women are not appreciated enough, seriously.


And I can't stand the fact that there are so many things I want to buy right now but am lack of funds. Money is constantly a factor. =.=
And I'm feeling lethargic again...




Random pictures of the (very) few people I hang out with in college:



Photobucket

This is Leyshani.
This is a bad picture of her. HAHA.


Photobucket

This is Jasreena. Better known as Reena.


Photobucket

They both like the bear in Mooie very much. Haha.


Photobucket

This is Leysh's left side mirror. Without a mirror.
We were on dunno-what highway and she asked me to adjust it for her.
So I pushed the top left corner. Then the right corner. Then the left corner again. And then the mirror disappeared.
I freaked out. HAHA. But quite pro lah she drove around quite a bit without the mirror and did not get into any accidents/near accidents.


Photobucket

Someone wrote this on the one of the HELP buses and I find it very funny.



The electricity got cut off for over an hour just now.
Why is it that every time I choose to stay home to chill, the electricity gets cut off?
The last time I skipped class to stay home the same thing happened, at almost the same time. =.=


And why haven't my cramps went awaayy? :(

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar