Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Humble Thanks and a Few Thoughts


I just got done reading the comments on my blog and I am a bit overwhelmed. I feel tears of happiness ready to flow as I re-read them. I am the luckiest person on earth to have made such good friends and to have such a positive vibe from them. Thank you so much for that. It means the world to me.


I don't have much to say tonight. My heart is full and I am a bit speechless. In lieu of anything heavy, I have posted one of my favorite songs from The Cult. Then I have the thrill of paying our bills and doing laundry. After that I am desperately hoping to not be too tired to read my stack of comics this week.


Before I forget, when I got to the comic shop today I had a surprise waiting for me. Evidently I had ordered the "Women of the DCU" Black Canary mini bust that had been designed by Adam Hughes. For the most part I really liked it. Best part: the fishnet look and feel like real fishnet stockings. Worst part: Black Canary had huge boobs in a bustier that is much lower cut then normal. As a look, what saves it is that the focus isn't the bustier so much as it is Canary doing her trademark cry. Overall I was pretty happy with it though my bank book was not. Did any of you see it today? Did any of you purchase it? I am curious what you thought.


On that note, I am off to try and get my long list of chores done so I can read my books. Have a wonderful evening and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for the kind words. I will be back tomorrow night with all my replies. I just plumb ran out of time tonight. Bad Heidi.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar